Everyone should have this reference book! - Why?:
If you have ever wanted to improve your home, build an office or extension to your home, landscape your garden, build a braai or plan a games area but don’t know where to start, then this book is for you. It will provide you with many ideas and products available in the building industry and will save you time and money. Today there is such a variety of D.I.Y. books and magazines available to you that you could not hope to digest all the information.
For any construction project to be successful you need ideas and information, you need the right products, you need to know the correct techniques, and at the same time, you must abide by the local building regulations.
This publication is valuable for the following reasons:
• A quick reference to building products
• A compendium of ideas
• A manual of building techniques
• Written by a South African for South Africans
• Applicable for all those interested in building
• A promoter of building standards in South Africa
Who would greatly benefit from this book:
• Civil Engineers
• D.I.Y. Enthusiasts
• Estate agents
• General Contractors
• Insulation installers
• Interior Decorators
• Land Surveyor
• Landscape Architects
• Masons (Brick, Block, Stone)
• Project Managers
• Quantity Surveyors
• Structural Engineers
• Tilers (Roof, Floor & Bathroom)
• Town Planners
Here are just a few excerpts from over 4000 illustrations
in this book ...
Topics covered in this book ...
What is unique about this book:
• Over 4000 illustrations on products and building techniques.
• Applies to South African products and building techniques.
• Promotes standards and building regulations in South Africa.
• Book is suited for both professionals and amateurs alike.
• A comprehensive 13-page index to find what you are looking for.
Order Book Now!
Online shopping cart coming soon!
Book Price =
Courier & Packaging =
ORDER NOW !
EFT Banking Details:
ABSA Cheque Acc #
: Anglo-Rand Publications
: 4050 5632 94
Phone us to order at : 042 292 0669